mardi, décembre 12, 2006

The Venice Project : Just taste it !

Et c'est parti !

The Venice Project augmente le nombre de ses beta testeurs :


"We have added new tokens to your account, so you can invite more people to participate in The Venice Project beta testing program.

Number of invitations you can send: 6"

Qui n'en veut ? :)

6 commentaires:

anon3000 a dit…

Please be kind and send me one of them tokens.

Merci!

Sebz a dit…

Sure, but send to which email address ? :)

Rik a dit…

if you have any tokens to spare: s001852@gmail.com

Thx! in advance :P

Johnny a dit…

Please send me one as well. Please oh please :-) Johnnyw at gmail dot com

Anonyme a dit…

I found your blog while googling for the venice project. If you still have some tokens left, i'd love to have one... riz77@gmx.net
Thanks :-)

Sebz a dit…

Sorry guys ... no more tokens in my bag .. I'll blog when new tokens are available !